Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chic Cradle Chandeliers

Being a new mom myself, I love nursery design. I have loved designing my little guy's nursery, and I can't wait till I have a little girl to design her nursery too.
One of my favorite trends right now is Nursery Chandeliers. I love the idea of the old-fashioned update to chandeliers, adding them to rooms you wouldn't normally think to put them in. I think they look great in a lot of different places - even master bedrooms!
I love this nursery, and the chandelier makes it very chic.



Something a little more girly - this beautiful flowered chandelier (My favorite):


Or a little more traditional, I like this beautiful crystal chandelier. There are SO many options, and in all price ranges. There is a chandelier to fit any taste - modern, traditional, contemporary, country... It's a great way to dress up any room!


No comments:

Post a Comment