Thursday, July 29, 2010

Contemporary Vintage


I love the vintage look of tufting and funky lines. However, we have come along way since vintage pieces like this:

Tufting has become a beautiful way to make any piece of furniture look timeless and chic. I LOVE this sofa from Macys. It has contemporary lines but a classic look at the same time. It is also a steal at $699 (0n sale).

It would look great with some awesome pillows like these:



*TIP: Take you color inspiration from everywhere! I got my love for orange from these orange shoes:
You can find things all around you to inspire you in your decorating - shoes, clothes, flowers etc.


1 comment:

  1. Elise!
    1) I LOVE THIS COUCH. Mike and I are looking for furniture for our new apartment right now and this couch is incredibly tempting.
    2) Love your blog--you are so brave to make it public! I have a little design blog but I haven't shared it with anyone.
    3) Your baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete